Come explore one of South Florida’s most famous, picturesque city, Miami and surroundings. We will see beautiful beaches and classical seascape sceneries, historical places and modern urban street art as well as an amazing downtown view over the harbor. You will be guided by yours truly and my team.
You will get a chance to photograph the area like you have never seen it before. I will lead you to photograph my favorite places all around the city.
This all day workshop is designed to master your photography skills and also to boost your creative process. This entire workshop is hands on and I will be with you every step of the way covering composition, camera settings, chasing the light, and much more.
6:00am – 6:15am – Meet and Greet at Haulover Park (the south end of the park, close to the bridge) where you can meet everyone and get to know each other. You can also take this opportunity to carpool with the other photographers.
6:20am – 8:00am Shoot seascape and beach scenery at sunrise.
8:00am – 10:00am Breakfast (not included in workshop fee)
10:00am – 12:00pm Shoot The Ancient Spanish Monastery (admission $10 is not included in workshop fee)
12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch (not included in workshop fee)
1:00pm – 3:00pm Shoot street art and people at Wynwood Art District
4:30pm – 5:30pm Shoot The Cape Florida Light (Lighthouse) at Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park (park admission $8 is not included in workshop fee)
5:30pm – 6:00pm Shoot the view of Miami Downtown at twilight.
The fee for the workshop is $225 Per person.
There are only 7 spots and we will sell out. If you want to sign up - pay the fee and I'll send you a follow-up email with the registration form, schedule details, recommended gear and the Workshop Liability Release Form
The tuition is due up front and there are no refunds.
What is included:
- Guidance to a wonderful variety of locations in the Miami area
- In-field instruction on capture technique (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, creating effective sunstars and much more)
- In-field recommendation on your photo gear
- An incredible, unforgettable experience, full of adventure with amazing people and loads of great photos!!!
What is NOT included:
- Entry to the Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park;
- Admission to The Ancient Spanish Monastery;
- Meals, travel and local transportation to shooting locations;
- All tolls and parking fees.
What you need to bring to get your perfect shot:
- A camera;
- A tripod;
- A zoom lens (kit lenses are ok);
- A wide angle lens (it’s ok if you do not have one);
- A circular polarizer filter (it’s ok if you do not have one);
- Most importantly - a great attitude.
Where to meet:
Meet at this exact location in the parking lot. You can not miss me. Call me at (386) 627-1449 if you need any additional directions.
Please get there on time, we will not wait as we have tight schedule and the sun will not wait as well due to it rises at exact time.
If you are late please park your car at the parking lot (don’t forget to pay your parking fee) and proceed to the beach - we will be close to the shoreline next to the boulders. We usually spend about 1.5 hrs there.