Recommended Photo Equipment:
- Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless) W/Extra Batteries And Memory Cards.
- Tripod with a ball head (leveling base is optional but very helpful to take a panoramic shots).
- Shutter release.
- Wide to standard zoom lens, with their lens hoods (I carry 12-24mm and 24-70mm lenses).
- Telephoto zoom lens for extraction and abstract scenes (I use a 70-200mm lens).
- Circular polarizer filter (it’s ok if you do not have one).
- Graduated neutral density filters (if you use them).
- Rocket blower and microfiber cloths for keeping glass surfaces dry and clean
- Most importantly - a great attitude!
Recommended Camping Equipment:
- Sleeping bag.
- Sleeping pad.
- Flashlight or headlamp.
- Rain jacket and pants.
- Fleece jacket.
- Waterproof hiking boots.
- Extra warm clothing for possible cold weather condition including long underwear, hats and gloves.
- Backpack (bag) to carry photo gear and extra camping supply (tent, sleeping bag, food, water, clothing).
Questions? Please feel free to call me at (386) 627-1449 if you have any questions, or send me a message.
A follow-up email with schedule details, recommended gear, and a liability release will be sent to registered photographers.