Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Price per person: $3190.00
Deposit (due after booking the trip): $1000.00
Your place in the group is secured only after we receive your deposit. If we don’t receive your deposit within 7 days after booking the trip, your spot becomes available and you need to make a reservation again.
Full amount must be paid not later than February 1st, 2018.
We understand that there are things that may force you to cancel your trip. If this happens, please, let us know as soon as possible so we can find a replacement.
If you cancel:
- 120+ days before beginning of the trip: we withhold 50% of your deposit
- 90+ days before beginning of the trip: we withhold 100% of your deposit
- 89 - 61 days before beginning of the trip: we withhold 50% of the full payment
- Less than 60 days before beginning of the trip: we withhold 100% of the full payment
Your payment will be returned in full if we are able to find a replacement.
If we cancel the trip, your payment will be returned in full.
- Double occupancy in hotels and lodges
- Access to National and State Parks, and Native American territories
- Dry suits, neoprene socks, and waterproof footwear rental (for Narrows Canyon)
- All meals during camping
- Camping tents (2-3 people in a tent)
- Helicopter flight to Havasu village*
- Horses and mules for the return trip from Havasu village
- Breakfasts, provided by hotels**
- Cars and fuel
Price does not include:
- Air fare to and from Las Vegas, NV
- Travel passports, visas, and other travel documents
- Health and travel insurance
- Hotel in Las Vegas, NV at the end of the trip
- Lunches, snacks, and dinners (average $40.00 per person)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal sleeping bags, mats, and bedding
- Helicopter flight over Lake Powell***
- Entrance to Antelope Canyon, Secret Canyon, and Canyon X (property of Navajo Tribe)****
* Helicopter flights to Havasupai can be cancelled due to weather conditions.
** Due to our photographic schedule (being up and out of a hotel before sunrise, for example) we may occasionally miss hotel breakfast.
*** Due to unpredictable weather and other conditions, it is impossible to book a helicopter flight over Lake Powell in advance. Only 2 flights are available during a day: early morning (sunrise) and evening (sunset). Flight cost is $400.00 per person. If you are interested in taking the flight, please specify it when booking the trip.
**** Upper and Lower Antelope Canyons are usually filled with tourists of all sorts, making it challenging to take pictures. Approximate entrance fee to the Upper Antelope Canyon is $80.00 per person with a tripod, and $60.00 to the Lower Antelope Canyon. However, prices are constantly growing, so there is no way to say for sure.
There is an option to hire a private Navajo guide to less known locations (for example, Secret Canyon and Canyon X) to have a quality 2-3-hour-long photoshoot away from the main tourist crowd. Such private tour may cost around $200 - $250 per person depending on a group size.
We will decide which option to choose on the day of the photo-shoot.