Oregon Coast Workshop Terms and Conditions
Payment schedule and cancellation policy:
The full tuition's amount is $1500.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve a space in this workshop. The final balance of $1000 is due and payable 60 days before the workshop begins. Full tuition is due at this time, and there will be no refunds on the full amount owed if you cancel after final payment. However, If we find another client to fill your space, you will receive a full refund, minus your non-refundable deposit.
If we will cancel this workshop - you will get a full refund
Book your spot in the workshop
What is included:
- Basic lodging (2 persons per room);
- Expert instructions and guidance to a wonderful variety of Oregon's Coast locations.
- In-field instruction on capture technique (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, creating effective sunstars, night photography, light painting and much more)
- In-field recommendation on your photo gear.
- An incredible, unforgettable experience, full of adventure with amazing people and loads of great photos!!!
What is NOT included:
- Airfare to/from Portland, OR;
- Transportation. You should to get a reliable car to get to workshop locations. You can carpool with other participants;
- Meals and snacks;
- Medical Insurance & Incidental Costs.