Terms and Conditions
Payment schedule and cancellation policy:
The full tuition amount is $1400.
A non-refundable deposit of $400 is required to reserve a space in this workshop. The final balance of $1000 is due and payable 60 days before the workshop begins. Full tuition is due at this time, and there will be no refunds on the full amount owed if you cancel after the final payment. However, if we find another client to fill your space, you will receive a full refund, minus your non-refundable deposit.
If we will cancel this workshop - you will get a full refund.
Pay $400 deposit and book your spot in the workshop
What is included:
- Expert instructions and guidance to a wonderful variety of locations at the White Rim.
- In-field instruction on capture technique (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, creating effective sunstars, night photography, light painting and much more)
- In-field recommendation on your photo gear.
- Camping tents;
- Jetboils to boil water at camping
- An incredible, unforgettable experience, full of adventure with amazing people and loads of great photos!!!
What is NOT included:
- Airfare to and from Albuquerque, NM.
- Meals and snacks (see recommended equipment section);
- Sleeping bags and sleeping pads (the temperature at night might be as low as 40-50F)
- Medical Insurance & Incidental Costs.