Canyons of Escalante Adventure Terms and Conditions
Payment schedule and cancellation policy:
The full tuition's amount is $1700.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve a space in this workshop. The final balance of $1200 is due and payable 60 days before the workshop begins. Full tuition is due at this time, and there will be no refunds on the full amount owed if you cancel after final payment. However, If we find another client to fill your space, you will receive a full refund, minus your non-refundable deposit.
If we will cancel this workshop - you will get a full refund
Book your spot in the workshop
What is included:
- Expert instructions and guidance to a wonderful variety of locations at Escalante area.
- Simple Lodging: 2 nights in hotel (double occupancy room) and 3 nights in a primitive camping (2-3 persons per tent). You can upgrade your stay to a single occupancy room.
- Transportation during workshop
- In-field instruction on capture technique (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, creating effective sunstars, night photography, light painting and much more)
- In-field recommendation on your photo gear.
- Camping tents;
- Jetboils to boil water at camping
- An incredible, unforgettable experience, full of adventure with amazing people and loads of great photos!!!
What is NOT included:
- Transportation to and from Escalante, UT. You should to get a car to get to workshop locations. You can carpool with other participants;
- Meals and snacks;
- Sleeping bags and sleeping pads (the temperature at night might be as low as 30°F)
- Medical Insurance & Incidental Costs.