Terms and Conditions
Payment schedule and cancellation policy:
The full tuition for the workshop is $1750
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve a space in this workshop.
The final balance of $1250 is due by October 2, 2019. Full tuition is due at this time, and there will be no refunds on the full amount owed if you cancel after the final payment. However, if we find another client to fill your space, you will receive a full refund, minus your non-refundable deposit.
If we will cancel this workshop - you will get a full refund.
Book your spot in the workshop
What is included:
- Double occupancy room* in a hotel in Savannah, GA.
- Double occupancy room* in a lodge (3 nights).
- Rent of a canoe, a kayak or a jon boat and some help in their using.
- Expert instructions and guidance to a wonderful variety of locations, In-field instruction on capture technique (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, creating effective sun-stars, night photography, light painting and much more)
- In-field recommendation on your photo gear
- An incredible, unforgettable experience, full of adventure with amazing people and loads of great photos!!!
* You can upgrade your lodging to a single occupancy - just send this inquiry before you will book the workshop.
What is NOT included:
- Meals and snacks;
- Medical Insurance & Incidental Costs;
- Air fare to and from Savannah, GA;
- Travel passports, visas, and other travel documents;
- Alcoholic beverages
* In order to reduce transportation and fuel expenses I recommend all participants get in touch with each other to carpool. The first 3 participants can carpool with me.