New Year In Sedona
December 29, 2023 — January 3, 2024
Start Location — Phoenix, Arizona.
Dates: December 29, 2023 — January 3, 2024
Tuition: $ 2500 per participant (limit: 10 participants + 2 tour leaders).
Tour Leaders: Alex Mironyuk, Elena Kukhareva
Deposit: $ 600 (payments accepted for the remainder of the balance)
Discover Sedona, an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise in Arizona’s Red Rock Country. Nestled in the heart of the iconic Red Rock Country, Sedona beckons with its rugged canyons, towering sandstone formations, and an array of outdoor activities that will ignite your spirit of exploration.
- Live in a four-star resort with a hot spa and warm pool.
- Hike iconic trails for breathtaking views.
- Enjoy spectacular views from countless vantage points.
- Soak into the unique Sedona spirit.
- And together, meet the New 2024!
Physical Difficulty: Easy to Moderate. This Tour Involves 2 — 5 miles of hiking daily on rugged (1 — 2 hikes per day) with some elevation gain.
Weather: The weather at that time of year is unpredictable Participants must be prepared for a temperature range from 20°F to 55°F. Participants must be ready for snowy, rainy, and windy weather conditions.
Transportation: included in the Tour’s price except for the flights to and from Phoenix.
Lodging: We will stay in a four-star resort (double occupancy) for five nights.
Meals: are not included. We can find a lot of restaurants around our resort.
December 29, Friday
Participants arrive in Phoenix. We will meet at Phoenix Sky Harbour Airport Rent-A-Car facility by 1 PM, load our luggage into our SUVs and start driving toward Sedona (2 hours drive).
After check-in (If time permits), we will go to one of the countless viewpoints to take our sunset pictures (sunset time is 5.24 PM), and after that, we will have our first dinner as a group.
December 30 — January 2, Saturday — Tuesday
Our daily schedule will be pretty much the same all these days:
We will have an optional sunrise photo session (we can split the group, and people can stay in the hotel till 8-8.30 AM)
After breakfast, we will perform some easy hikes outside Sedona (there are endless hiking opportunities in that area). I will try to show you some of my secret locations with breathtaking scenery without a touristic crowd and world-famous trails and spots.
Afternoon we will have lunch and have the opportunity to visit countless art galleries, gift, and coffee shops.
Close to 4-4.30 PM, we will try to be at the most beautiful sunset viewpoints to enjoy that fantastic scenery at a relaxing pace.
One day we will visit Jerome Ghost Town and the incredible Watson Lake in Prescott.
End after 6-7 PM, we will have a group dinner in the restaurant.
January 3, Wednesday
Like in the previous days, in the morning, we will have a chance for a short hike or a sightseeing drive after breakfast. Not later than noon, we will start driving toward Sky Harbour Airport (Phoenix) and will be there around 2 — 2.30 PM.
Here our trip will be officially over.
Payment schedule and cancellation policy:
The total price for the tour is $ 2500
A deposit of $ 600 is required to reserve a space in this workshop.
Cancellation Policy — If you decide to cancel this trip before 11/10/2023, we will refund your deposit. If you choose to cancel your trip after 11/10/2023, your deposit becomes non-refundable. So we suggest all participants buy separate travel insurance.
The final balance of $ 1900 is due by November 10, 2023. The total balance is due at this time, and there will be no refunds on the total amount owed if you cancel after the final payment. However, if we find another client to fill your space, you will receive a full refund minus your deposit.
If we cancel this tour — you will get a full refund.
What is included:
- The hotel lodging (double occupancy) is included. If you want to upgrade your stay from double occupancy to single occupancy for an extra fee, let us know at least 60 days before the tour (subject to availability).
- Entrance to all parks and trailheads and parking fees.
- Expert instructions and guidance to a beautiful variety of locations in Sedona.
- An incredible, unforgettable experience, full of adventure with amazing people and loads of great photos!!!
What is NOT included:
- Meals, snacks, and water.
- Medical Insurance & Incidental Costs.
Recommended Personal Gear:
- Flashlight or headlamp.
- Rain jacket and pants.
- Fleece jacket.
- Light down jacket.
- Waterproof hiking boots.
- Extra warm clothing for cold weather conditions, including long underwear, hats, and gloves.
- Backpack to carry your gear, water, extra layers, and camera or drone.
- Hiking Poles (if you use them).
- Microspikes for snowy or icy conditions on trails.
Questions? Please get in touch with me at (386) 627-1449 if you have any inquiries or message me.
A follow-up email will be sent to registered photographers with schedule details, recommended gear, and a liability release.