Terms and Conditions
Payment schedule and cancellation policy:
The full tuition amount depends on how many participants will be in the workshop
3-5 participants - the tuition is $2500.
6-7 participants - the tuition is $1950.
We will tell you how many participants are in the workshop 70 days before the workshop begins.
A non-refundable deposit of $600 is required to reserve a space in this workshop. The final balance of $1900 or $1350 is due and payable 60 days before the workshop begins. Full tuition is due at this time, and there will be no refunds on the full amount owed if you cancel after the final payment. However, if we find another client to fill your space, you will receive a full refund, minus your non-refundable deposit.
If we will cancel this workshop - you will get a full refund.
Pay $600 deposit and book your spot in the workshop
What is included:
- Double occupancy room in hotels and lodges You can upgrade your lodging to a single occupancy - just send this inquiry before you will book the workshop
- Access to National and State Parks, and Native American territories
- Breakfast, provided by hotels**
- Cars and fuel
- Expert instructions and guidance to a wonderful variety of locations at Oregon and Washington, In-field instruction on capture technique (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, creating effective sunstars, night photography, light painting and much more)
- In-field recommendation on your photo gear
- An incredible, unforgettable experience, full of adventure with amazing people and loads of great photos!!!
** Due to our photographic schedule (being up and out of a hotel before sunrise, for example) we may occasionally miss hotel breakfast
What is NOT included:
- Lunches, snacks, and dinners (average $40.00 - 60.00 per person);
- Medical Insurance & Incidental Costs;
- Air fare to and from Portland, OR;
- Travel passports, visas, and other travel documents;
- Hotel in Portland, OR at the end of the trip
- Alcoholic beverages