Payment schedule and cancellation policy:
The full tuition amount is $1900.
A non-refundable deposit of $700 is required to reserve a space in this workshop. The final balance of $1200 is due and payable 60 days before the workshop begins. Full tuition is due at this time, and there will be no refunds on the full amount owed if you cancel after final payment. However, If we find another client to fill your space, you will receive a full refund, minus your non-refundable deposit.
If we will cancel this workshop - you will get a full refund
Book your spot in the workshop
What is included:
- The simple hotel/motel lodging (double occupancy) is included in the tuition (that includes hotel in Calgary on our first and last day of the workshop). Every room will have two beds and a shower. In case of inclement weather where we need to change the itinerary and cancel our booked hotels and book new ones, we will only be able to get last-minute hotel availability. Under those circumstances we can’t guarantee the quality of the rooms and the amenities. If you want to upgrade for an extra fee your stay from double occupancy to single occupancy - let us know at least 60 days prior of the workshop.
- Expert instructions and guidance to a wonderful variety of locations at Canadian Rockies.
- In-field instruction on capture technique (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, creating effective sunburst, night photography, light painting and much more)
- In-field recommendation on your photo gear.
- An incredible, unforgettable experience, full of adventure with amazing people and loads of great photos!!!
What is NOT included:
- Airfare to and from Calgary;
- Meals and snacks;
- Medical Insurance & Incidental Costs.