Fall in Great Smoky Mountains - Recommended Equipment
Recommended Photo Equipment
- Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless) W/Extra Batteries And Memory Cards.
- Tripod with a ball head (leveling base is optional but very helpful to take a panoramic shots).
- Shutter release.Wide to standard zoom lens, with their lens hoods (I carry 12-24mm and 24-70mm lenses).
- Telephoto zoom lens for extraction and abstract scenes (I use a 70-200mm lens).
- Circular polarizer filter (it’s OK if you do not have one).
- Graduated neutral density filters (if you use them).
- Rocket blower and microfiber cloths for keeping glass surfaces dry and clean.
- Most importantly - a great attitude.
Recommended Camping Equipment & Clothing:
- Flashlight or headlamp.
- Rain jacket and pants.
- Quick-drying pants
- Fleece jacket.
- Waterproof hiking boots.
- Extra warm clothing for possible cold weather condition including long underwear, hats and gloves.
- Backpack (bag) to carry photo gear, water, some food and extra clothing.