Recommended Photo Equipment:
- Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless) W/Extra Batteries And Memory Cards
- Tripod with a ball head (leveling base is optional but very helpful to take a panoramic shots)
- Shutter release
- Wide to standard zoom lens, with their lens hoods (I carry 12-24mm and 24-70mm lenses)
- Telephoto zoom lens for extraction and abstract scenes (I use a 70-200mm)
- Telephoto zoom lens for wildlife shots (I use 150-600mm lenses)
- Circular polarizer filter to remove glare from the water (it’s OK if you do not have one)
- Graduated neutral density filters (if you use them)
- Rocket blower and microfiber cloths for keeping glass surfaces dry and clean
- Most importantly - a great attitude!
Recommended Camping Equipment:
- Rubber boots or waders
- Water shoes
- Dry bag to care your photo gear in the canoe
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Rain jacket and pants
- Fleece jacket
- Waterproof hiking boots
- Extra warm clothing for possible cold weather condition including long underwear, hats and gloves
- Backpack (bag) to carry photo gear
- Sleeping bag
Questions? Please feel free to call me at (386) 627-1449 if you have any questions, or send me a message.
A follow-up email with schedule details, recommended gear, and a liability release will be sent to registered photographers.