Payment schedule and cancellation policy:
The full tuition for the workshop is $ 2950
A non-refundable deposit of $ 950 is required to reserve a space in this workshop.
The final balance of $ 2000 is due by October 8, 2020. Full tuition is due at this time, and there will be no refunds on the full amount owed if you cancel after the final payment. However, if we find another client to fill your space, you will receive a full refund, minus your non-refundable deposit.
If we will cancel this workshop — you will get a full refund.
Book your spot in the workshop
What is included:
- Double occupancy room* in a hotel in Charleston, SC;
- Double occupancy room* in a forest lodges at our first lake;
- Double occupancy room* in a hotel in Lake City Area, FL;
- Double occupancy room* in a hotel in Panama City, FL;
- Rent of a canoe for 2 persons (so you will ride it with another participant) and some help in their using. You can upgrade it to single ride (canoe or kayak) for an additional cost;
- Canoe shuttle service;
- Expert instructions and guidance to a wonderful variety of locations, In-field instruction on capture technique (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, creating effective sun-stars, night photography, light painting and much more);
- In-field recommendation on your photo gear;
- An incredible, unforgettable experience, full of adventure with amazing people and loads of great photos!!!
* You can upgrade your lodging to a single occupancy — just send this inquiry before you will book the workshop.
What is NOT included:
- Meals and snacks;
- Medical Insurance & Incidental Costs;
- Linen, pillow, blanket and towels in our second forest cabins. All participants must to have their own! Also participants may use a regular camping sleeping bags and pillows*;
- Camping towel*;
- Air fare to Charleston, SC;
- Air Fare from Jacksonville, FL;
- Lodging in Jacksonville on our last day of the workshop;
- Travel passports, visas, and other travel documents;
- Alcoholic beverages.
*You can buy all your camping stuff in any Walmart in Charleston. You don’t need to buy something special to carry it in a backpack. The simplest, sleeping bag, pillow, towel would cost you total not more than $ 40−50.