Terms and Conditions - Cypress Magic Adventure
Payment schedule and cancellation policy:
The full tuition for the workshop is $2700
A non-refundable deposit of $750 is required to reserve a space in this workshop.
The final balance of $1950 is due by October 8, 2019. Full tuition is due at this time, and there will be no refunds on the full amount owed if you cancel after the final payment. However, if we find another client to fill your space, you will receive a full refund, minus your non-refundable deposit.
If we will cancel this workshop - you will get a full refund.
Book your spot in the workshop
What is included:
- Double occupancy room* in a hotel in Savannah, GA;
- Double occupancy room* in a forest lodges at our first lake;
- Double occupancy room* in a hotel in Lake City Area, FL;
- Camping tents;
- Rent of a canoe for 2 persons (so you will ride it with another participant) and some help in their using. You can upgrade it to single ride (canoe or kayak) for an additional cost;
- Canoe shuttle service;
- Expert instructions and guidance to a wonderful variety of locations, In-field instruction on capture technique (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, creating effective sun-stars, night photography, light painting and much more);
- In-field recommendation on your photo gear;
- An incredible, unforgettable experience, full of adventure with amazing people and loads of great photos!!!
* You can upgrade your lodging to a single occupancy - just send this inquiry before you will book the workshop.
What is NOT included:
- Meals and snacks;
- Medical Insurance & Incidental Costs;
- Camping sleeping pads, sleeping bags and pillows*;
- Camping towel*;
- Other camping supplies (dishes, silverware, toiletries, etc.)*;
- Air fare to Savannah, GA;
- Air Fare from Miami/Fort Lauderdale;
- Lodging in Miami on our last day of the workshop;
- Travel passports, visas, and other travel documents;
- Alcoholic beverages.
*You can buy all your camping stuff in any Walmart in Savannah. You don't need to buy something special to carry it in a backpack. The simplest, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, pillow, towel would cost you total not more than $40-50.